Blood Tears:: Vamp Dev IMVU Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Tears:: Vamp Dev IMVU Guild

Blood Tears is a Dark, Gothic and Vampires Developer forum and Guild. Please have an imvu profile to join. It's made for dev's to show off their work, but any imvu member may join.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This forum / Guild is Not a Clan Or a RPG Coven!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EverShadeAna [ESA]
Admin
EverShadeAna [ESA]

Female Number of posts : 27
Other website: : http://darkcoven.ning.com
Interests: : the paranormal, the occult, real vampyrism, energy vampyrism, thunderstorms, nature, chatting
Registration date : 2007-07-15

This forum / Guild is Not a Clan Or a RPG Coven! Empty
PostSubject: This forum / Guild is Not a Clan Or a RPG Coven!   This forum / Guild is Not a Clan Or a RPG Coven! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 3:44 am

Let me make something adamantly clear: This is just a place for the dark dev and guest on imvu to chat, trade tips and tricks, discuss and post our stuff, maybe get a request or two, post graphics, our network pages, maybe have a happy birthday greeting come there way...and so on. This is NOT a roleplaying Guild, clan or Coven or any such nonsense. ANA DON'T RPG!!!!!

I believe in real vamps - I hold the belief I am one (see the dark spiritual forums) and I don't rpg on IMVU and I definiately do not rpg my vampyrism. That is an insult. Real vamps do not look kindly on roleplayers.

Now that being said. IT IS OK TO MAKE ROLE-PLAYING PRODUCTS. They are High in demand and if some roleplayers happen to come and chat here so be it. But this is NOT a role playing forum or Guild. It is Real Time chat and forum posting, we are gathering together because we all share the darkness in common with one another and IMVU as the other interest and the other as a Chatter there or a developer.

Yes there will be a button advertising you are a blood tears guild member, but its just a way to advertise our forum. That can't be to much to ask now can it?
Back to top Go down
http://avatars.imvu.com/evershadeana

This forum / Guild is Not a Clan Or a RPG Coven!
Page 1 of 1